Sunday, January 27, 2013

Roast beef sandwich

This was so good, I think I have made it about 3-4 times in less than a month.

Yes, it is that good.

And everyone, but the picky girl, LOVES it.  EVERYONE, including friends.

Here is the recipes, thanks to Betty Crocker.  Gotta love good ol Betty.  She has some good recipes!

This can be changed up a bit. I added diced green, red, yellow peppers that were frozen.  You can even change out the meat.  Make it with ham and swiss cheese and broccoli and cauliflour, or even turkey and cheddar.  I haven't changed it up yet.  When I do, I am going to have to update.

This would be great with side dishes of mac n cheese or macaroni salad (which is what we did when our friends came over).  Normally the two pie crusts made enough for us for the meal without sides.  I just piled on the veggies so we get our serving's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment