Sunday, January 27, 2013

...and the beat goes on....

Yeah, that phrase just came in my head.  No reason, really.  Hmm..maybe one of the boys hummed...who knows?

I have been trying out new recipes lately.  I was thinking, "How in the world am I going to keep track of all the ones I like?"  and "How will I be able to write notes about what I did different if I just simply bookmark?"

I have been posting them to my personal facebook page, but then I have to scroll down and try to find them.  It isn't easy.  Then it occurred to me to do a post about the recipe. Considering I am the only one who reads this blog, why not??  I can then provide a link to the recipe and also describe what we all liked about it and what I may have done different or what I need to do different in the future.

Yup, that is what I am going to do.  It is not like I do anything else with the blog right now since I work and go to school and have kids still in school.

I am sure I will post my random vents and such, you know, in between the recipes and all.

Such as...my frustration with learning the autonomic nervous system and the drugs that go mimic or alter it.  ARGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment