Sunday, March 11, 2012

blah kind of days and a new gun!

Ever have those?

The kind of days where you just are not motivated to do anything?

I have come upon some of those days....and I really do not like them!
I have things to do! I have things to make!

But, alas, here I sit.

I did manage to go buy a pistol with the man AND get my hunting rifle on order. Ya see, I am a lefty, and my right hand just is not very good with this ol arthritis so I had to special order my rifle to use with my left hand. I am excited (although I have no idea how to use it, clean it, etc). In probably a month, I will have a .243 rifle! The man got another .38 to add to the one he has already. Now he and I (or he and the boy) can go shooting at a range soon!

An interesting conversation was overheard by my man at the gun store today. One of the workers said to another worker that if the government keeps going the way it is, he believes that they may not be able to keep many guns on their shelves. I have noticed that they do have fewer guns then they had when we went there back in January. Interesting, very interesting....

For now, I am going to relax and think about what to do this coming week to get motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment