Friday, January 20, 2012

Seriously? He shares THIS?

I have taught my kids to share.

I have taught them too well.

My boy has shared his sinus cold with me. Having a plugged up nose that still runs and is rubbed raw from tissues that are about as soft as sandpaper is not what I would call a fun time on my day off of work.

Oh and did I mention that because I am now a full time mouth breather that my lips are super chapped and burn no matter what I put on them?

I also did not inform you all that I feel like a toddler sniffling (sniffling? is that a a word?) my runny nose because it hurts too much to wipe it.

Thanks for sharing, right? Quit your whining, huh? I just got off work and have so much I need to do...but I am just going to bed and throw a big, fat phooey to the housework, homework, and organzing today.

If you need me, I will be in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment