Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well, this year started off not like I thought it would. We went to a friend's house for a bonfire to ring in the new year. The man and I had fun, but the kids weren't thrilled. Oh well, that is part of being a kid, sometimes you just have to suffer through things.

So, at the bonfire, I snacked quite a bit. Earlier for dinner, we had french fries with tacomeat and taco cheese. Oh it was all so good, but I sooooo paid for it this morning! After eating healthy for about two weeks, this big splurge did not settle well at all. I woke up sick as a dog, as they say. I actually even vomited a little, then went to my recliner and fell back asleep. One would think I drank too much last night. I doubt a sip of champaign at midnight qualifies as too much! I could really sleep some more, but that would just be a little over the top. I cannot sleep the day away! I have to get motivated!

So, since I now have realized that my body is used to the healthy eating, I am not going to give it up. Today I am pretty much just sticking with tea and some bland foods to calm my system. Oh I feel so bad today. ick ick ick!

Today I will create a menu of the foods I will prepare for the week. Nice healthy foods. Tomorrow I will go shopping for the good foods. Yep, that is what I am going to do.

How are you starting off the new year??

No comments:

Post a Comment