Saturday, January 14, 2012

Back to the daily grind

School has started again for me. I really debated about going back, but after some praying and talking it over with my husband, I decided to at least go this semester. I will probably continue through the whole program, God willing.

With school, I am definately getting organized. I finally got the entrance way cleared. I am working on the kitchen now.

A new hobby I am trying to get into....deer hunting! The season is over for now, but I figure I have about 10 months to prepare! The husband and I are gun shopping now. I think we have settled on a Mossberg Maverick 30-06. Not sure what all that means, but it seems to be a decent rifle we have been told. We have not bought it yet, but we are planning on buying them soon. Fun!

How has your year started?

No comments:

Post a Comment