Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 goals

So ya all know my word for the year is "organize". Today I have been thinking of ways, or things, that I want to organize. I guess I was organizing my thoughts...haha. So here is what I am looking forward to in 2012.

2012 goals
1. Prepare my family for any disaster.
- This is going to be an ongoing adventure. I will be making B.O.B (bug out bags) and building my food storage supply, among other things.

2. Get healthy. The whole family, that is. I will be making more nutritious meals that the family will enjoy. I am moving away from pork and decreasing the amount of red meat we eat also.

3. Weight loss. Along with getting healthy is losing weight. My 2012 goal is to lose all my extra weight. This will be a tough one, but attainable if I keep at it. The amount I want to lose? At least 60 pounds. I have lost about 5 pounds so far. Yay me!

4. Continue with school. I have no clue if I will be in school this semester due to some mess ups with financial aid, but even if I do not continue with my current program, I will find another one to start in the fall.

5. Organize the house. I want this household to be a fine tuned machine and I want it this way quick!

6. Lower debt. Even with school, I want to work a little OT to reduce the family debt. Plus there are some major purchases I want this year.

7. Learn new skills. The major ones? hunting and fishing, along with gardening at our new place.

8. Continue to learn about God and his will for me and my family. This means starting to attend church again and reading my Bible.

Eight goals, not bad. What are yours???

No comments:

Post a Comment