Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm a-hurting today

This is just a post to whine a little. Since I know of no one that reads this besides myself, I am going to whine away! I hurt today. And I have to work tonight. NOT looking forward to it, but it will all work out.

Don't ya hate when you are reading the updates on facebook and there are certain people who have to post every single time they don't feel well? That drives me crazy! Honestly, I just want to say something, but that would be rude so I politely complain to myself and move on.

Ok, enough about complaining about those people, since I am now one. Just an FYI. I am NOT one of those people. I never post how sick I am. I just do not feel well today and I just need to whine some. The man is not home from work for me to complain to him so the blog gets my complaints.

My wrists hurt. Mainly my right one. All swollen the range of motion is about nil. My back aches too. I HATE rain. Well, I like the rain, but hate how it makes me feel. If I could type out a scream, I would. But, alas, I cannot.

Ok, off to ingest some pain medication...which I hate to do. It is just Aleve, but I hate taking any medicine. It does help though. Oh and to complain even more, I got put back on Enbrel. I really HATE that. At least I can decrease the Methotrexate. Yay. That made me sick as a dog the day after. Who would have thought that switching to the injection would make me sicker. I went from heartburn with the pills to nausea and dry heaves with the shots. NOT COOL! Especially when I am getting my sleep on and I wake up gagging and retching. Yuck! Luckily I had some Zofran. Zofran is my friend at 3am the night after taking the shot. Hopefully I can leave that friend behind with the decrease in dosage.

Ok, ranting done. I still hurt, but I mentally feel better. Thanks blog for being there when I need it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment